It's What the Bees Make!
Papa's Natural Honey has been making honey since early 1980's. We supply Raw Local Natural Honey to the midwest and Chicaoland area.
Our Great tasting Wildflower Honey is never heated, never filtered and never processed in any way.
We also make Creamed honey, which is a crystallized, flavored honey. We are always trying to satisfy our honey loving clients with wonderful and exotic flavors. If you have a favorite flavor you would like us to make for you, just let us know. It take about 14 days to make a special order to be shipped. The flavors are natural, never artificial.
We are currently producing the following creamed honey flavors:
- Wildflower Creamed Honey ----- Great on Toast or in your coffee
- Apple Pie Spice Creamed Honey. ----- Vanilla Ice Cream. YUM!
- Cinnamon Creamed Honey. ----- Bread and Pork Glaze
- Chipotle Creamed Honey. ----- Cracker, Cream Cheese, and Chipotle Honey. Hot wings, pork and beans
- Dark Chocolate Creamed Honey. ----- Ladies you have to share
- Ginger & Lemon Creamed Honey. ----- Fish, Pork,Chicken, Salad Dressing, Cleansing Tea
- Herbes de Provence Creamed Honey. ----- Chicken and Pork Glaze
- Lemon Creamed Honey. ----- Tea
- Mango Creamed Honey. ----- Salmon Glaze very exotic
- Raspberry Creamed Honey. ----- WOW OUR BEST SELLER! YOU HAVE TO GET SOME.
- Buckwheat Creamed Honey. ----- Not as sweet but Robust Honey flavor, great for BBQ
- NEW! Blueberry Creamed Honey ----- Tangy like fresh blueberries. Toast, yogurt, muffins.
Papa's Natural hot, spicy honey in 1 lb bottles. Infused with red chili pepper flakes, it is a taste sensation.
Great on wings, chicken, ribs, biscuits or ice cream! (yep, ice cream) $15.00 + shipping
Creamed flavored honey is made by controlling the size and shape of the crystals that naturally form in honey. Creamed honey changes its texture when warmed and when chilled. If your Creamed Honey is too soft, place it in your refrigerator for a day or two, if it's too hard set it out on your kitchen counter and it will soften in a few hours.
Our creamed honey comes in 12 oz jars @ $17.00 plus shipping.
We sell our regular honey in plastic and glass bottles. The plastic bottles are safer to ship. We cannot be responsible for broken glass jars!
Our plastic bottles come in 3lb., 2lb., 1 lb., 12 oz and 2 oz bottles.
All of our honey products are available for shipping anywhere in the U.S.A. Our creamed honey cannot be shipped between April 1 and October 15 due to its sensitivity to warm temperatures.
Call or e-mail us for prices and shipping rates.
Our office hours are: 9:00am to 4:00pm CST Mon. through Fri.